Wild Type Ranch At A Glance
Wild Type Ranch is a family ranch located in Milam County Texas. We are Ralph, Sara and our sons Eric and Alex. We raise registered Red Angus and Black Angus cattle and produce pasture-raised Natural Angus Beef.
Our guiding principle is respect for all life. We believe in the judicious and ethical use of technology in producing a high quality, sustainable product. We'll stack our beef up against any in the country. Our Angus and Red Angus breeding stock are top-of-the breed.
Whether you're looking for cuisine-quality, pasture-raised, Natural Angus Beef or top-quality, Black Angus or Red Angus cattle for sale, you've come to the right place.
Check back often for updates on beef availability and cattle for sale.
News from the Farm
- Still time to order for Tuesday deliveries! October 4, 2015
- Progress, Veal and Bulk Beef September 25, 2015
- Round Rock Renaissance Square on 11/24/2015 September 23, 2015
- Brick Oven/Arboretum on 11/24/2015 September 23, 2015
- Dyer Mercantile on 11/24/2015 September 23, 2015
- Temple on 11/19/2015 September 23, 2015
- Brazos Valley Farmers Market on 11/14/2015 September 23, 2015
- Brazos Valley Farmers Market on 10/31/2015 September 23, 2015
- Temple on 10/29/2015 September 23, 2015
- Round Rock Renaissance Square on 10/27/2015 September 23, 2015