Wild Type Ranch At A Glance
Wild Type Ranch is a family ranch located near Cameron, in Milam County, Texas. We are husband and wife team Ralph Mitchell and Sara Faivre-Davis, with Cathy and Christi helping us out when needed. We raise beef cattle based on Red and Black Angus genetics, producing 100% pasture-raised Natural Angus Beef.
- Our cattle are raised entirely on grass, never any grain or other feed.
- Our pastures are only fertilized with Neptune's Harvest organic ocean fish and seaweed fertilizer.
- No herbicides or chemicals are routinely sprayed. All pasture weeds are mechanically shredded back onto the ground as a natural mulch.
- No growth implants or antibiotics are used for enhanced growth rates.
Our guiding principle is respect for all life. We believe in the judicious and ethical use of technology in producing a high quality, sustainable product, while practicing responsible environmental stewardship.
We'll stack our beef up against any in the country.
Check back often for updates on beef availability.
News from the Farm
- Still time to $AVE on Ground Beef and Packs! July 15, 2016
- FANTASTIC Ground Beef and Pack Sale Now through July 21! July 5, 2016
- Dyer Dairy Mercantile Delivery on 8/11/2016 July 5, 2016
- Brazos Valley Farmers Market on 8/6/2016 June 21, 2016
- Brazos Valley Farmers Market on 7/9/2016 June 21, 2016
- Wild Type Ranch has been giving away beef! June 7, 2016
- June deliveries and Brazos Valley Farmer's Market this Saturday! June 1, 2016
- Brazos Farmer's Market on 6/18/2016 May 27, 2016
- Wild Type Ranch June delivery schedule May 26, 2016
- Central Texas Farmer's Market on 5/30/2016 May 26, 2016