Wild Type Ranch At A Glance
Wild Type Ranch is a family ranch located in Milam County Texas. We are Ralph, Sara and our sons Eric and Alex. We raise registered Red Angus and Black Angus cattle and produce pasture-raised Natural Angus Beef.
Our guiding principle is respect for all life. We believe in the judicious and ethical use of technology in producing a high quality, sustainable product. We'll stack our beef up against any in the country. Our Angus and Red Angus breeding stock are top-of-the breed.
Whether you're looking for cuisine-quality, pasture-raised, Natural Angus Beef or top-quality, Black Angus or Red Angus cattle for sale, you've come to the right place.
Check back often for updates on beef availability and cattle for sale.
News from the Farm
- Eggs now available for CSA members August 31, 2015
- Brick Oven/Arboretum on 9/1/2015 August 23, 2015
- Round Rock Renaissance Square on 9/1/2015 August 23, 2015
- Brazos Market tomorrow! Packs still available July 24, 2015
- Captain's Cut Beef and Other Packs available! July 12, 2015
- Don't miss out on an excellent CSA this month! July 9, 2015
- July Beef is in stock! June 25, 2015
- July/August CSA Packs are in inventory and ready to order June 25, 2015
- Live Oak Deliveries-Cedar Park on 7/5/2015 June 25, 2015
- Brazos Valley Farmer's Market on 8/22/2015 June 25, 2015