Wild Type Ranch At A Glance
Wild Type Ranch is a family ranch located in Milam County Texas. We are Ralph, Sara and our sons Eric and Alex. We raise registered Red Angus and Black Angus cattle and produce pasture-raised Natural Angus Beef.
Our guiding principle is respect for all life. We believe in the judicious and ethical use of technology in producing a high quality, sustainable product. We'll stack our beef up against any in the country. Our Angus and Red Angus breeding stock are top-of-the breed.
Whether you're looking for cuisine-quality, pasture-raised, Natural Angus Beef or top-quality, Black Angus or Red Angus cattle for sale, you've come to the right place.
Check back often for updates on beef availability and cattle for sale.
News from the Farm
- Live Oak Unitarian Church (Cedar Park) on 11/9/2014 October 21, 2014
- November CSAs and member-only specials October 21, 2014
- October deliveries start Saturday October 8, 2014
- Answers to your beef "label" questions September 8, 2014
- LAST CALL for September CSA packs! September 1, 2014
- Temple on 10/16/2014 August 18, 2014
- Schedule Shake-up means more August delivery dates! August 13, 2014
- Temple on 8/21/2014 August 13, 2014
- Round Rock Renaissance Square on 8/19/2014 August 13, 2014
- Something Special for August-Baby Beef! July 22, 2014