Wild Type Ranch At A Glance
Wild Type Ranch is a family ranch located in Milam County Texas. We are Ralph, Sara and our sons Eric and Alex. We raise registered Red Angus and Black Angus cattle and produce pasture-raised Natural Angus Beef.
Our guiding principle is respect for all life. We believe in the judicious and ethical use of technology in producing a high quality, sustainable product. We'll stack our beef up against any in the country. Our Angus and Red Angus breeding stock are top-of-the breed.
Whether you're looking for cuisine-quality, pasture-raised, Natural Angus Beef or top-quality, Black Angus or Red Angus cattle for sale, you've come to the right place.
Check back often for updates on beef availability and cattle for sale.
News from the Farm
- Temple on 10/16/2014 August 18, 2014
- Schedule Shake-up means more August delivery dates! August 13, 2014
- Temple on 8/21/2014 August 13, 2014
- Round Rock Renaissance Square on 8/19/2014 August 13, 2014
- Something Special for August-Baby Beef! July 22, 2014
- Last call for 1/8th beef CSAs July 7, 2014
- July specials and market schedule June 30, 2014
- July and August packs ready to order! June 29, 2014
- Arboretum Brick Oven (Austin) on 8/25/2014 June 29, 2014
- Special Discount for e-mail list members at Saturday's Market June 18, 2014