Wild Type Ranch At A Glance
Wild Type Ranch is a family ranch located near Cameron, in Milam County, Texas. We are husband and wife team Ralph Mitchell and Sara Faivre-Davis, with Cathy and Christi helping us out when needed. We raise beef cattle based on Red and Black Angus genetics, producing 100% pasture-raised Natural Angus Beef.
- Our cattle are raised entirely on grass, never any grain or other feed.
- Our pastures are only fertilized with Neptune's Harvest organic ocean fish and seaweed fertilizer.
- No herbicides or chemicals are routinely sprayed. All pasture weeds are mechanically shredded back onto the ground as a natural mulch.
- No growth implants or antibiotics are used for enhanced growth rates.
Our guiding principle is respect for all life. We believe in the judicious and ethical use of technology in producing a high quality, sustainable product, while practicing responsible environmental stewardship.
We'll stack our beef up against any in the country.
Check back often for updates on beef availability.
News from the Farm
- Wild Type Ranch February Beef deliveries February 8, 2016
- Wild Type Ranch February Cow-Share Orders February 8, 2016
- Brazos Natural Foods January 13, 2016
- First calf for 2016 January 13, 2016
- January Deliveries and Brazos Valley Update January 9, 2016
- Time to place January Cow-shsre orders January 8, 2016
- December Newsletter December 1, 2015
- December and January Cow-share inventory now available for order December 1, 2015
- Brazos Market Saturday: Veal, Marrow Bones and more! November 12, 2015
- Bacon and Marrow Bones available with your November and December Packs November 11, 2015