Wild Type Ranch At A Glance
Wild Type Ranch is a family ranch located in Milam County Texas. We are Ralph, Sara and our sons Eric and Alex. We raise registered Red Angus and Black Angus cattle and produce pasture-raised Natural Angus Beef.
Our guiding principle is respect for all life. We believe in the judicious and ethical use of technology in producing a high quality, sustainable product. We'll stack our beef up against any in the country. Our Angus and Red Angus breeding stock are top-of-the breed.
Whether you're looking for cuisine-quality, pasture-raised, Natural Angus Beef or top-quality, Black Angus or Red Angus cattle for sale, you've come to the right place.
Check back often for updates on beef availability and cattle for sale.
News from the Farm
- Order now for April Delivery April 11, 2014
- CSA packs for April need to be ordered by Friday evening. April 8, 2014
- Order now for last half March delivery March 19, 2014
- LAST CALL for March CSA packs! March 8, 2014
- Order for March delivery before April price increase March 5, 2014
- March and April CSA packs are ready to reserve March 1, 2014
- February Delivery and Market schedule starts next week February 11, 2014
- Special premium beef eighths available for March February 5, 2014
- Eighth and Quarter Beef for February January 27, 2014
- Ultra Dry-aged Steaks available at Brazos Market tomorrow January 17, 2014