Wild Type Ranch At A Glance
Wild Type Ranch is a family ranch located in Milam County Texas. We are Ralph, Sara and our sons Eric and Alex. We raise registered Red Angus and Black Angus cattle and produce pasture-raised Natural Angus Beef.
Our guiding principle is respect for all life. We believe in the judicious and ethical use of technology in producing a high quality, sustainable product. We'll stack our beef up against any in the country. Our Angus and Red Angus breeding stock are top-of-the breed.
Whether you're looking for cuisine-quality, pasture-raised, Natural Angus Beef or top-quality, Black Angus or Red Angus cattle for sale, you've come to the right place.
Check back often for updates on beef availability and cattle for sale.
News from the Farm
- Brazos Market Specials this weekend! January 23, 2015
- Brazos Valley Farmer's Market on 3/28/2015 January 21, 2015
- Brazos Valley Farmer's Market on 2/14/2015 January 21, 2015
- Beef and Veal available for late January deliveries. January 11, 2015
- Brazos Valley Farmer's Market on 1/24/2015 January 10, 2015
- Dyer Mercantile on 1/20/2015 January 10, 2015
- Round Rock Renaissance Square on 1/20/2015 January 10, 2015
- Changes for 2015 at Wild Type Ranch January 3, 2015
- January CSAs are ready to order! December 29, 2014
- Don't miss our December Special Items! November 21, 2014