Wild Type Ranch At A Glance
Wild Type Ranch is a family ranch located near Cameron, in Milam County, Texas. We are husband and wife team Ralph Mitchell and Sara Faivre-Davis, with Cathy and Christi helping us out when needed. We raise beef cattle based on Red and Black Angus genetics, producing 100% pasture-raised Natural Angus Beef.
- Our cattle are raised entirely on grass, never any grain or other feed.
- Our pastures are only fertilized with Neptune's Harvest organic ocean fish and seaweed fertilizer.
- No herbicides or chemicals are routinely sprayed. All pasture weeds are mechanically shredded back onto the ground as a natural mulch.
- No growth implants or antibiotics are used for enhanced growth rates.
Our guiding principle is respect for all life. We believe in the judicious and ethical use of technology in producing a high quality, sustainable product, while practicing responsible environmental stewardship.
We'll stack our beef up against any in the country.
Check back often for updates on beef availability.
News from the Farm
- News from Wild Type Ranch May 6, 2016
- Wild Type Ranch May CSA Orders AND VEAL! April 29, 2016
- Texas Fences with an Australian twist. A Good News Story! April 13, 2016
- Wild Type Ranch April delivery schedule April 12, 2016
- Wild Type Ranch April CSA Orders April 6, 2016
- Brazos Market this weekend, and April updates March 22, 2016
- Brazos Farmer's Market on 4/23/2016 March 22, 2016
- Temple Deliveries on 4/21/2016 March 22, 2016
- Time to order your March Cow-Share (CSA) pack! March 8, 2016
- Wild Type Ranch Value and Variety Packs available February 25, 2016