Wild Type Ranch At A Glance
Wild Type Ranch is a family ranch located in Milam County Texas. We are Ralph, Sara and our sons Eric and Alex. We raise registered Red Angus and Black Angus cattle and produce pasture-raised Natural Angus Beef.
Our guiding principle is respect for all life. We believe in the judicious and ethical use of technology in producing a high quality, sustainable product. We'll stack our beef up against any in the country. Our Angus and Red Angus breeding stock are top-of-the breed.
Whether you're looking for cuisine-quality, pasture-raised, Natural Angus Beef or top-quality, Black Angus or Red Angus cattle for sale, you've come to the right place.
Check back often for updates on beef availability and cattle for sale.
News from the Farm
- Nearly sold out but a few packs available for tomorrow and Sunday May 22, 2015
- Brazos Valley Farmer's Market on 6/27/2015 May 22, 2015
- Temple on 6/11/2015 May 22, 2015
- Dyer Mercantile on 6/9/2015 May 22, 2015
- May Beef is ready to order! April 28, 2015
- May CSA packs are ready to reserve April 27, 2015
- Brazos Valley Farmer's Market on 4/25/2015 March 15, 2015
- Temple on 4/30/2015 March 11, 2015
- Arboretum Brick Oven (Austin) on 4/13/2015 February 23, 2015
- February Delivery and Market schedule starts tomorrow February 11, 2015