Wild Type Ranch At A Glance
Wild Type Ranch is a family ranch located in Milam County Texas. We are Ralph, Sara and our sons Eric and Alex. We raise registered Red Angus and Black Angus cattle and produce pasture-raised Natural Angus Beef.
Our guiding principle is respect for all life. We believe in the judicious and ethical use of technology in producing a high quality, sustainable product. We'll stack our beef up against any in the country. Our Angus and Red Angus breeding stock are top-of-the breed.
Whether you're looking for cuisine-quality, pasture-raised, Natural Angus Beef or top-quality, Black Angus or Red Angus cattle for sale, you've come to the right place.
Check back often for updates on beef availability and cattle for sale.
News from the Farm
- Brazos Market Saturday: Veal, Marrow Bones and more! November 12, 2015
- Bacon and Marrow Bones available with your November and December Packs November 11, 2015
- Our CSA (cow-share) program has openings! October 26, 2015
- October CSAs to be delivered next week October 21, 2015
- Last call for veal orders! October 12, 2015
- Still time to order for Tuesday deliveries! October 4, 2015
- Progress, Veal and Bulk Beef September 25, 2015
- Round Rock Renaissance Square on 11/24/2015 September 23, 2015
- Brick Oven/Arboretum on 11/24/2015 September 23, 2015
- Dyer Mercantile on 11/24/2015 September 23, 2015